- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Fast-Charging Technology: PowerPort+ 1 guarantees the fastest possible charge to any smartphone or tablet, thanks to Quick Charge 3.0 and PowerIQ technology.
- Supreme Compatibility: Backwards-compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (1.0, 2.0 & 3.0). Also charges non-Quick Charge devices at up to 2.4A.
- Safety First: Exclusive Anker technology provides surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features, keeping you and your devices safe.
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort+ 1 Quick Charge 3.0 Wall Charger, 3 ft Micro-USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- PowerPort + 1 with QuickCharge 3.0
The world's most advanced USB charger
From ANKER, America's leading USB charging hub
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 20 million + satisfied customers
Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0
Charges compatible devices to up to 80% in just 35 minutes.
Unrivaled USB efficiency
Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 is 38% more efficient than its predecessors QuickCharge 2.0: Save time and money with fast loading.
Perfect for travel
The compact size and international volt compatibility (AC 100-240V) make this charger the ideal travel companion.
Our guarantee promise
We at Anker believe in our products. That's why we provide all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly and fast customer service.
Quick Charge compatible devices:
Galaxy S6 / Edge / Edge Plus, Galaxy grade 5/4 / Edge
LG G4 LG G Flex2
HTC One M8 / M9
Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact / Z3 Tablet Compact / Z4 Tablet
and many more (Check the technical specifications of your device to check compatibility.)
Note: Apple devices and other devices that will not support QuickCharge, thanks to Anker's exclusive FastIt technology PowerIQ nevertheless with the fastest possible charging speed of up to 2.4A max. loaded.
With a Type C to Type C cable, USB C devices such as the Nexus 5X and 6P, Oneplus 3 a quick charge. With a Type A to Type C cable, only regular loading speeds are possible.
- Use your original cable or a cable from a certified third party supplier (eg MFi).